Guessing Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard’s First Crushes | Brain Games
Please welcome “Brain Games”
Master Mentalist Lior Suchard. [music playing] World renowned
mentalist Lior Suchard has wowed crowds around the
planet with his amazing powers. Can he divine some personal
details from Kristen and Dax? Let’s find out. [applause] – Hello.
– Hi, my friend. How are you? Looking good, looking good. Nice, how are you? DAX SHEPARD: Hello. They’re standing too close. I need to separate them. OK, oh, OK. KEEGAN-MICHAEL
KEY: Too much love. Separate them. How long do you know each other? – 12 years.
– 12– yeah. 12 years. 12 years. Look at the face, in love. They love each other. DAX SHEPARD: Yes. LIOR SUCHARD: How many
people you would say here would know the name
of your first crush? – Zero.
– Zero? – Zero.
– OK. Yeah. DAX SHEPARD: Oh, wow. KEEGAN-MICHAEL KEY:
It’s happening. Now, it’s happening.
– Honey. LIOR SUCHARD: Can
you just tell me, what was your age back then? That’s it, only your age. 11. LIOR SUCHARD: 11, so can you
say the ABC really quickly? The ABCs.
– The ABCs? Yeah, quickly. Look at me. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. You can– you can watch. I’m ready. I’m ready. I don’t know if this means– is it a common name? It’s not– no. Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, Oh, my God, I can already
tell he’s writing it. KEEGAN-MICHAEL
KEY: Wait a second. Wait a second. What was the name– I swear to God. How are you doing this? What did you say–
what’s the name? What was the name? My mouth so dry. What was the name
of your first crush? Corey? Corey. No way. I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. No. Hi, Corey. I just can’t. Corey, wait. Corey, if you are
watching us right now– You blew it. You blew it. That’s it. KEEGAN-MICHAEL KEY: Oh, my gosh. That’s amazing. It is amazing. Yeah. LIOR SUCHARD: Wait, wait, wait.
– I don’t. I don’t. Kristen, I don’t.
– But tell me. I don’t, and I can’t. You can tell me. I’m trying to figure it out. And they won’t tell me. He’s a witch. That’s what I said. We’re standing in front
of a dark presence. It’s a dark presence. It’s a very dark presence. – But he doesn’t feel dark.
– Exactly. I know. Well, the devil
always dresses nicely. He dresses in light. Yes, he has the gifts. The devil dresses in light. It’s true.
It’s true. Yes. He’s a fallen angel. It’s true. What was your age when
you had your first crush, just approximately. I’m going to go
around eight, eight. Eight? Eight years of age? Slow down. As I said, saucy. Quick development. Saucy. can you say the
ABC really quickly? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. This is difficult,
because you are thinking. It’s kind of weird. It’s kind of like a
longer name than Corey. But I’m not sure, so I’m just
going to go with what I feel, OK? I’m prepared to die
if you get it right. Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
– It’s a name, right? That is a name.
LIOR SUCHARD: It’s a name? DAX SHEPARD: Yes, it is. What was the name? Age 8, what was the name? Elizabeth. Oh, wait, wait,
wait, wait, wait. No. No, you don’t, Lior. No, you don’t.
– What’s her– No, you– What’s her initials? E? G. We need to save the universe. We have 10 seconds before
he takes over the universe. It’s not anything I even knew. See, this is– She doesn’t know it. I barely knew it. No one knows it. He knows it. He didn’t even know
he liked Elizabeth G. Oh, my gosh, where is
the key to my Lincoln? Oh, I’ll tell you.
I’ll tell you later. You’ll tell me after. I’ll tell you later. I have not been able
to find it for a month. It’s really amazing.
It’s really amazing. Guys, Lior Suchard. I mean, come on.